Friday, August 19, 2011

Minas International Presentation

Several weeks ago, I gave a presentation at an event for Minas International, a network of English-speaking foreigners and native Brazilians here in Belo Horizonte that organizes various business, social, and volunteer events. (More info on Minas International - www.minasinternational.com)

Attached is a link to my presentation. I left most of my talking points brief and then filled them in during the actual presentation, so it's hard to get a full sense of what I discussed, but this nevertheless provides an outline of the key points I tried to raise during the talk.

For any Portuguese speakers, if you look on the right side of the website under "Related", you will be able to see various other presentations from people involved in the MNCR - technical advisors, catadores, government representatives, etc. There are also some international presentations, including some in English, in case anyone wants to check those out. Enjoy!


http://www.slideshare.net/MinasInternational/trash-talk-by-patrick-mcananey-2-august-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment